miércoles, 18 de abril de 2007

drama

Drama
Teacher: Doris
Group: Alvarez, Lorena: Doctor (Gynecologist).
Ramírez, Yuganis: Marlyn´s friend.
Sariego, Mariana: Receptionist.
Semprum, Marlyn: Patient (pregnant woman).

Marlyn: Good afternoon, I have an appointment with the ginecologist Lorena, today and
I am the patient Marlyn.

Mariana: Ok, wait, Hill tell the doctor you are here.

Mariana: Doctor, the patient Marlyn is already here.

Dr (Gynecologist)Lorena: Ok, she can enter.

Yuganys: Relax Marlyn, the doctor have been warned.

Marlyn: I am nervous.

Yuganys: Relax, I am with you.

Mariana: You can come in.

Yuganys: Can I enter with the patient?

Mariana: Of course.

Yuganys: Thanks.

Mariana: You are welcome.

Yuganys y Marlyn: Good afternoon, doctor.

Dr (Gynecologist) Lorena: Good afternoon, how are you? How do you feel Marlyn?

Marlyn: I feel good, sometimes I feel nauseous and fatigue, as usual.

Dr (Gynecologist) Lorena: Ok, In this months is important that you take folic acid and maternal vip, so I wil prescribe it.

Marlyn: Ok, thank you very much, doctor.

Dr (Gynecologist) Lorena: You are welcome, It`s my work.

Yuganys: I hope you have a nice day, Doctor.

Dr (Gynecologist) Lorena: The same to you.

1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello hey your blog this very pretty I like the interpretation that did with the doctor this very comedian! cuidate.! kisses Lore! =)